Now, you can feel confident in Atrial Fibrillation treatment with Medicomp's True AF Burden monitoring. Monitor pre- and post-treatment to accurately assess the decrease in atrial fibrillation, judge treatment success, and help guide followup care.
The foundation for True AF Burden monitoring begins with a robust algorithm with the ability to identify each beat. Medicomp’s patented Diogenes algorithm (resident on all our cardiac monitors) not only classifies and analyzes each beat, it also analyzes all four beat-by-beat indices – Rate, Rhythm, Morphology and P wave – when determining whether AF or any arrhythmia is present.
True AF Burden reporting is part of our SAVI Wireless Mobile Cardiac Telemetry monitoring.
- Pre- and post-ablation monitoring measures procedural success
- Ability to monitor patients over many days or weeks with one procedure
- Comprehensive and easy-to-read reports
- Incorporates the accuracy and intelligence of Medicomp’s industry leading ECG algorithm
- Access to reports 24/7/365 via secure, patient management website, Arrhythmia Access