Faster diagnosis means shortened time to treatment. With CardioPAL SAVI you can start treating arrhythmias a full week sooner. That's because CardioPAL SAVI is simply the most clinically accurate auto-capture Event Monitor available. It is specially designed to capture both symptomatic and asymptomatic arrhythmias based on rate, rhythm, morphology, and p-wave abnormalities. With the technological breakthrough of p-wave analysis, SAVI has the unique ability to automatically capture atrial arrhythmias. The CardioPAL SAVI has been described as a 30-day Holter procedure that only keeps the relevant information. This also makes it an ideal monitor for a wide range of populations including geriatric, diabetic, and pediatric patients. Perhaps most importantly, it allows the physician to catch an elusive, life-threatening event and initiate treatment earlier than other event monitors.
- The most comprehensive analysis available in an event monitor means fewer false events and more accurate diagnosis.
- Equipped with Diogenes, a full-featured Holter algorithm with artificial intelligence that analyzes the patient's ECG in real time for the entire procedure.
- SAVI checks signal quality, electrode placement, cable integrity, and QRS morphology at hook-up. The interactive display provides corrective action when necessary. SAVI also confirms that the algorithm is running each time the patient changes electrodes.
- Morphology-based analysis allows SAVI to differentiate electronic noise and muscular artifact from meaningful events.
- Variety of protocols including: bradycardia, atrial fibrillation, and pediatric. Also provides for tolerance of pacemaker pulse activity.
- Fully supported by our Cardiac Monitoring Center; staffed by helpful, trained professionals available any time 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To learn more, download this comprehensive brochure.