Our revolutionary Decipher Holter Monitor is the toughest and most technologically advanced in the industry. Designed with an on-board artificial intelligence algorithm, Diogenes, the Decipher is capable of classifying many different arrhythmias while on the patient. The Decipher was the first Holter Monitor to pass all the rigorous tests required to monitor the crew of the International Space Station as they live and work in outer space.
- Decipher is capable of 24, 48, 72, or 96 hour procedures on a single battery.
- Offers a guaranteed hook-up by interactively confirming signal quality, electrode placement, cable integrity and QRS morphology, and provides technicians with corrective measures when necessary.
- Can be programmed with a Digital Label, containing all pertinent patient information, linking ECG data to patient name - eliminating the possibility of patient mix-ups.
- Integrated FLASH memory retains the Holter data even if battery power is lost. Provides all of the benefits of PC cards without the expense or potential for loss or theft.
- Many selectable protocols including: bradycardia, symptomatic, atrial fibrillation, pediatric, and pacemaker spike detection. Also provides for tolerance of pacemaker pulse activity.
- Employs a USB interface for downloading a procedure in less than 90 seconds.
- Meets AHA, AAMI, ESC, and NAPSE standards for Ambulatory (Holter) Monitoring.
For more information, download this comprehensive Decipher Brochure.