The SAVI Wireless is Medicomp’s Mobile Cardiac Telemetry solution: a small, portable heart monitoring system that can automatically capture and transmit your heart’s abnormal activity, even if you don’t feel a symptom. It consists of two main parts: the Pendant and the SmartPhone. The Pendant and SmartPhone work together to capture and analyze your heart’s ECG in real-time. The data is then sent to Medicomp’s Cardiac Monitoring Center over a cellular network.
- Features the Diogenes ECG algorithm, the only MCT technology to offer rate, rhythm, morphology, and P-wave analysis.
- The ability to analyze P-wave abnormalities gives it the unique ability to accurately auto-capture atrial arrhythmias, especially atrial fibrillation.
- Patients can conveniently press a button if they feel a symptom, but SAVI Wireless is also designed to auto-capture asymptomatic arrhythmia.
- Captures arrhythmias even if the patient does not feel them.
- Fewer false events can lead to more clinically relevant ECGS.
- Clinical Trial Grade Technology.
- Stores 30 days of 2-channel ECG.
- ECG events automatically sent over the cellular network.
- SAVI Wireless automatically checks signal quality, electrode placement, and QRS morphology at hook-up. The interactive display provides instructions for any necessary corrective actions.
To learn more, download this comprehensive brochure.